fferent style of game and even a different sized ice surface

Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi... silahkan masuk

fferent style of game and even a different sized ice surface

Postoleh elvafeng » Kam Jul 06, 2017 2:48 pm

The 2016 17 season was an adjustment for Kasper Bjorkqvist.

The Finnish native played his first season of college hockey with Providence of Hockey East, adapting to a different country, different culture, different style of game and even a different sized ice surface.

As a result, Bjorkqvist didn t put up the type of numbers that he had hoped.

Last season was difficult for me, http://www.penguinscoolhockey.com/carl-hagelin-jersey-c-3.html especially when you look at the stats, said Bjorkqvist, who had three goals and nine points in 30 games. I think it was my first year away from home. I played for the same team my whole 14 years before I came to the States.

While Bjorkqvist, the Pens second round pick 61st overall in 2016, was dealing with a lot of new scenarios and situations, he said it is difficult to pinpoint which was the most difficult.

No idea. I ll just be honest, he said. It s probably a combination of all of them. I don t have one specific reason.

Some home sickness, more on the unconscious level. Stuff that you don t realize that you miss, especially the food. The culture is different when it comes to food and what you can eat.

Bjorkqvist, 19 , considered himself lucky with how Providence took care of its athletes in regards to nutrition.

We had a good setup when it comes to food and great dining possibilities on the campus, he said. It s better than a lot of pro teams http://www.penguinscoolhockey.com/bryan-rust-jersey-c-2.html back in Finland. It s still an adjustment that you have to do and find replacement for the Finnish food that you re used to eating.

Aside from the food, Bjorkqvist is also living away from home for the first time and with new people. He lived with three roommates in a dorm room and is the only European player on the hockey team.

It s a good thing, he said. It forces you to open up and find new friends, be with other guys. That s why I have a lot of new friends.

Bjorkqvist has a lot of good memories from his freshman season , both on and off the ice. He pointed out the team s tournament watch party as a highlight.

When they announced the teams for the tournament http://www.penguinscoolhockey.com/brian-dumoulin-jersey-c-1.html, he said. Being together with the team at the watch party. That was American. You guys here are the best at making things big. I loved that.

But his favorite on ice memory came in the NCAA tournament game when Providence lost to Harvard, 3 0.

Playing Harvard in the tournament in Providence was nice Ron Hainsey Jersey, even though we lost it taught me a lot, Bjorkqvist said.

The entire year was apart of his learning process and development. It will only benefit Bjorkqvist in the future.

I think I learned a lot about how to manage yourself when you re not living at home, he said. I learned a lot from the coaches about what professional hockey would be someday.
elvafeng
Parawali Belia
Parawali Belia

Bergabung: Kam Jul 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Re: fferent style of game and even a different sized ice sur

Postoleh william4 » Rab Sep 06, 2017 8:59 am

terimakasih banyak atas informasi yang anda bagikan disini
Hubungi Kartuidcard.com untuk Cetak Kartu Pasien dan Kartu RFID murah di Surabaya
william4
Parawali Belia
Parawali Belia

Bergabung: Sel Sep 05, 2017 11:02 am

Kembali ke Korwil Jabodetabek

Siapa yang online

Pengguna yang berada di forum ini: Tidak ada pengguna yang terdaftar dan 1 tamu